Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Abscondi

Introductions:  I'm not one to put my business out there for just anyone/everyone to know - ironic as I'm writing a public blog.  In fact, I actually just created a Facebook page tonight...then deleted it about eleven minutes later.  true story.  I figured I ought to just be really vague in these rants, raves, and dirty little jokes to come; but after an inspiring moment this past week of what one could do with the drive to start a small business (more on that later) it occurred to me that being direct is the path of least resistance.  I may pick and choose my words wisely, or just put it out there at the risk of being offensive.  I've got some amusing stories to tell and observations/opinions to discuss if I ever get a following of readers.  Realize this, I mean no offense to anything I may say.  I, too, want world peace.  It's recently come to my attention though, that I'm not all sugar and spice and I've got a few things to say.  meow.

No comments:

Post a Comment